Pam here...I have a video for you today showing one of my techniques for adhering intricate dies.
* I did take this in high definition so after you click play, you can click the gear for a better picture and click the frame to see it large! *
Here’s my technique for making your die cuts into stickers for perfect placement. I’m really pleased with how it works… so many of the fine line dies from Memory Box are easy to pull out of shape. After trying several things, this is what I came up with! I hope you'll try it too!
One thing I didn’t show in the video is changing the color of the petals. It’s really easy though… just cut the die in the color card-stock you want the petals and adhere them over the top after the process I show in the video.
On my Tall Taper die card, I added the black pieces over the white after using the technique I show in the video.
- glue the musicality background die cut to the card base (little dots of Tombow Mono Multi behind the notes)
- die cut the tall taper die just like I did the plush poinsettia in the video
- while still in the die, (after removing the waste) lay it right over the top of the musicality background piece, run it through the Big Shot just like I did in the video
- remove the die
- die cut the contrasting tall taper parts that you want a different color and glue on (or make them a sticker too)
I have a couple more cards in this color scheme with MB dies if you want to click over to my blog, HERE.
Can't believe it's the end of August! eek! At least I have a lot of Christmas cards made! lol Hope you're making progress on the stash too!
Thanks for looking! and happy adhering!