Good morning! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Now we are officially in Christmas mode, so I have a fairly easy Christmas card for you to make in honor of the season.
- Die cut the "Snowy Tree Circle" in the middle of a white cardstock card layer.
- Die cut a second tree circle from white cardstock and cut off the tree to use on the card.
- Glue the die cut card layer to a cranberry card base and spatter the center of the circle with white acrylic paint.
- Add green glitter to the trees and used foam tape to adhere the extra tree.
- Die cut and colored the elf and then used foam tape to adhere him to the card front.
- To finish the card, stamp the sentiment and add a few snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired to create a few holiday cards for yourself!