Jean Okimoto here today. There are so many great dies it's always hard to chose which one to use first - let's start with the delicate Alpine Snowflake. It's already attached to a cord that looks like a gold ballchain when cut from mirror cardstock.
- NEW Alpine Snowflake Die 99176
- NEW Open Studio Make Merry Die Set 30062
- Open Studio Circle Layers Die Set 30016
- Merry Christmas Combo Stamp B2008
- Violet Notecard (use a portion for stamping)
- Violet Envelope
- Memento DewDrop Inkpads - Lilac Posies, Bahama Blue, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves
- Craft Mat
- VersaMark Inkpad
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Gold
Press each DewDrop onto an acrylic block and spritz the ink with water. Press the diluted inks onto watercolor paper one at a time to create a soft background of purples, blues and greens. Spritz it with Sheer Shimmer Spritz. Cut the circle and "merry" from the watercolor paper.
Please visit our Ideas Gallery for detailed directions and supply lists.
Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you back again when I share another new release project this evening. Keep cool!