- NEW Open Studio Geo Fragments Die Set 30054
- Open Studio Truly Gifted Die Set 30039
- Open Studio Share the Happiness Die Set 30007
- Open Studio Stitched Rectangle Layers Die Set 30009
- Open Studio Stitched Square Layers Die Set 30038
- NEW Open Studio Party Time Clear Stamps Set CL5153
- Pool Notecard and Envelope
- Key Lime, Violet, Wisteria, Pool, Peony and Robins Egg Notecards for diecutting
Cut Geo Fragments from Robins Egg, Violet and Pool. Attach the strips to Peony, Key Lime and Wisteria. Cut 'giftboxes' with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Layers and Stitched Square Layers dies.
Cut the bows and assemble them - mix and match the streamers and knots for a variety of looks. Attach narrow strips of Scor-Tape behind scraps of Peony, Key Lime and Wisteria. Cut strips to create the vertical ribbons. Wrap them around the boxes and attach the ends behind the boxes.
Stamp "birthday" on white cardstock with Victorian Violet and dry the ink. Cut around it with the Stitched Rectangle Layer. Cut the "HAPPY" - save the little pieces in the "P's." Save the little piece in the "A" - or just cut a little triangle from white cardstock.
Attach the pieces to a Pool Notecard. Attach tiny chartreuse sequins. Coordinate the card with a matching Pool Envelope.
Thanks for stopping by - have fun with the great new Geo Fragments Dies. There are so many ways to use them - borders, backgrounds, stencils, or overlays. You can even diecut your own confetti from brightly-colored cardstock!
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the INKOLLAGE...THINK INK! class at Impress on Saturday. We'll be using Geo Fragments - and a lot more - to create a bunch of cool, colorsplashed cards.