Hi there - hope you're enjoying a warm, sunny weekend wherever you are! Jean Okimoto here with a card in my favorite 'keep cool' colors.
- Perfect Patch Strip Die 99166
- Sunrise Poppy Die 99133
- Open Studio Stitched Square Layer Die Set 30038 (cut & trim the greeting)
- Kindness of People Stamp C2068
- Violet Notecard and Envelope
- Notecards for diecutting and stamping - Wisteria, Dill, Robins Egg
- Brilliance Victorian Violet Inkpad
- Fireworks! Spritzes - Bahama Blue, Pear Tart, Grape Jelly
- Sheer Shimmer Spritz Gold
- Memento Dye Inkpad - Bahama Blue
Spritz watercolor paper with Bahama Blue, Pear Tart and Grape Jelly and airdry the inks. Spritz it with Gold, airdry it for a few minutes - then heat-set it with a dry iron or heat-tool. Cut it with Perfect Patches. Ink the edges with Bahama Blue.
Cut Sunrise Poppy from Wisteria and Dill. Remove the two leaves above the large blossom. Stamp Kindness of People on Robins Egg with Victorian Violet and dry the ink. Cut it with a Stitched Square Layer - then trim excess with the edge of one of the larger squares.
Attach the greeting with foam dots and add purple and silver sequins.
Thanks for stopping by this weekend...see you again on Wednesday!