Well...hi everyone! Pam here... I had fun grunging and distressing up the new Steampunk Pipes die! Then it was what to put with it! I have a friend that likes Steampunk, so I decided to distress up the new English Rose Bouquet, Gearworks Border, Uppercase Alphabet Soup letters and add them to the frame I made with the die cut pipes.
I die cut everything from white card-stock, inked completely with Rusty Hinge and then Black Soot Distress inks. The Rose Bouquet I die cut from white twice. Inked the roses on one with Rusty Hinge and Black Soot and the other with Peeled Paint and Black Soot.
I pounced a Versamark pad on the pieces to hold the chunky embossing powder while it melted.
On the inside, I stamped a coordinating sentiment from the poppystamps Hope and Thanks clear stamp set. HOPING (on the front)... you have a terrific birthday (on the inside).
Very fun! I think it'd make a cool man card too, without the Rose Bouquet... maybe just embossing the new clear stamps in the frame.
Thanks for stopping by today!