Looking for some Butterfly Challenge ideas? Here are two to get you started. Jean Okimoto here today - let's get started!
- Sorona Butterfly Die 99091
- Lydia Butterfly Die 99089
- Darla Butterfly Die Set 98264 (used the antenna)
- NEW - New Possibilities Stamp B20562
- Granny Smith Notecard and Envelope
- Pool and Key Lime Notecards (for stamping and diecutting)
It's quick and easy - attach Scor-Tape to Key Lime and diecut a Sorona Butterfly. Cut Lydia Butterfly from Pool and attach it to the Sorona Butterfly. Brush Impress Glitter onto the remaining adhesive...and you have a glittered butterfly!
Here's another idea - posted on the Challenge page - with our new Happiness stamp C2062, Open Studio Articles Ledger Stamp CS2211J and the Floating Butterflies Dies 98991 and 98978.
Please visit our Ideas Gallery for directions and supply lists for both cards.
Thanks for visiting today. Be sure to view our Challenge post for the details - and to admire some of the beautiful cards already submitted!
See you again on Saturday...