Have you joined our Butterfly Challenge? View the details - and post your project soon - the deadline is 11:59 PM EST on June 28th. Jean Okimoto here - let's combine our popular Reverse Butterfly Collage with a quick, spritzy, inky technique.
Watercolored backgrounds are quick and easy. To "D" or not to "D" - ??? - distress inks work for this technique, but so do the beautiful colors of Memento DewDrops. Just splotch the DewDrops onto the Craft Mat from Imagine Crafts and spritz it with water. Let the colors blend for several seconds - then pick them up with watercolor paper. Pretty cool, always unique and perfectly random for butterflies!
- Reverse Butterfly Collage Die 99145
- Fairyland Butterflies Die Set 99078 (use the antennae)
- Open Studio Studio Rectangle Layers Die Set 30033
- New Possibilities Stamp B2052
- Graphite Notecard (for stamping)
- Memento DewDrops - Lilac Posies, Bahama Blue, Grape Jelly, Bamboo Leaves
- VersaMark Inkpad
- Craft Mat
Please visit our Ideas Gallery for detailed directions and supply lists for today's card - and more butterfly challenge inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by - join us again for Laura's post later today.