Hi, Jean Okimoto here today. Wondering what to do with the new Memory Box postage dies and coordinating stencils? Here's an idea...stencil a colorful Modern Postage Assemblage background with Memento Dye Inkpads - then diecut it with the Postage Assemblage Die.
Stencil Grid Dots with Golden Glitz - then attach some beautiful Fairyland Butterflies and a few opalescent purple sequins.
Please visit our Ideas Gallery for detailed directions, supply lists and other spring designs.
- NEW Modern Postage Assemblage Designer Stencil 88606
- NEW Postage Assemblage Die 99171
- NEW Dot Grid Designer Stencil 88600
- Fairyland Butterflies Die 99078
- Juniper Notecard for diecutting
Special thanks to everyone who took the first Butterflies and Blossoms class at Impress! I've added a second class on Saturday June 13 - hope everyone who was on the waiting list will be able to join us that day.
Thanks for stopping by!