Brighten someone's day with a trio of embossed, watercolored zinnias and a short, sweet note. Jean Okimoto here today with another quick card for you.
I've been hearing so much about Peerless Watercolors - and asked my friend (and card design star!) Donna Mikasa about them. You'll love her blog - Three Umbrellas - featuring her beautifully-colored cards and fresh, clean and simple style.
Donna generously made me a swatchbook from her 40-color set - and the colors are beautiful! She also provided the Wink of Stella pen I used to highlight the flower centers here - they're the perfect combination of color and glitz. I'm finally catching up with the rest of the world and using these great products - thanks very much Donna - this card's for you!
- Just a Note Combo Stamp B1852 (there's a little envelope stamp attached to the side)
- Open Studio Stitched Rectangle Layers Die Set 30009
- Zinnia Bouquet Die 98763
- Zinnia Bouquet Background Die 98784 (thee solid blossoms)
- Granny Smith and Key Lime Notecards (for diecutting and stamping)
- Peony Notecard and Envelope
Please visit our Ideas Gallery for directions for today's card - and many more featuring our 2015 Collection.
Special thanks to everyone who took Sunday's SPLISH, SPLASH...IT'S SPRING! Class at Impress. Do you think we used enough glitter and sequins? Thanks too - to Amanda and Lindsay for their help in prepping for the class.
See you again with another card this evening...