I wanted to package up some sweets to give to friends and family members this Valentines Day. So I bagged up some Hershey's kisses and made some sweet tags.
- white cardstock
- NEW Memory Box Stencil Texture Honey Comb No. 88521
- Delicata Gold Ink, fingertip sponge dabber
- Clear Embossing Powder, heat tool
- Memory Box Die Distressed Tag 98244
- Memory Box Die Cupid Heart 98281
- NEW Memory Box Die Sweet Heart 98794
- Memory Box Die Honey Bee Skep 98491
- Memory Box Stamp Happy Bee Day/bumblebee on the side B1764
- Memory Box Stamp Fun Firefly B1880 (could use the firefly on the side if you don't have the Happy Bee Day bumblebee)
- Memory Box Stamp Sweet Cupcake/"You are so SWEET" B1374 (discontinued--substitute another sentiment such as Thank you B1751, wishing you a happy day B1853, or love B1423)
- Hero Arts Black Ink
- Wild Honey Distress Ink, ink blending tool
- Uniball Signo pens in metallic gold and metallic silver
- Tombow marker Black
After I stamped and embossed numerous sections of the Texture Honey Comb stencil on white cardstock, I die cut two tags for each bag of sweets--one using the Distressed Tag Die and another using either the Cupid Heart Die or the NEW Sweet Heart Die. I cut the Honey Bee Skeps from a light brown cardstock and adhered them to the large tags.
I inked the edges of each tag and the Honey Bee Skep with an ink blending tool using Wild Honey Distress Ink. I then stamped the bees and colored them in with the pens--gold on the bodies, silver on the wings, and black for the head. I added the stamped flight path using the Fun Firefly stamp. I stamped the sentiment on each of the heart tags.
I punched a hole in the corner of each heart tag. I tied the gold ribbon around the bag, knotted it once, added the two tags, and tied a bow.