Today I'm sharing a Christmas card.
M E M O R Y B O X S U P P L I E S
A D D I T I O N A L S U P P L I E S
Stamp: "Most Wonderful Time" (Memory Box, retired); Ink: Distress Embossing (Ranger); Accents: gems (Mark Richards, Doodlebug); Twinkling H20s (Bronze Medallion, Egyptian Gold, Gold Jade, Heavenly Bamboo, Hot Cinnamon, Jasper Red; Other: watercolor paper (Canson), Superfine Detail Gold embossing powder (Ranger)
- Make 3.5" x 5" card base and round bottom corners.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink, apply EP, and heat.
- Die cut Poinsettia Ribbon from watercolor paper and paint with Twinkling H20s.
- Once dry, adhere die-cut to card and apply Stickles to petals.
- Adhere bling and randomly dot with Stickles.