Wow....what an amazing trip I had to Florida teaching Memory Box classes at Stamp & Scrap A-Latte, Priceless Scrapbooks, Scraporium, Violette's, and A Small Cleverness. If you live in central or northern Florida, you HAVE to visit these stores. Each is so wonderful and has unique qualities. And the customers! Well, they were fabulous, friendly, and oh so fun to spend the day with!
Over the next few weeks, I"ll be sharing some of the cards we made in these classes.
Die cut the following:
- Findlay Frame from Kraft cardstock
- Sonora Rose from Lavender cardstock. You'll want to use your die cut machine to emboss the rose as well.
- Leaves (that come with Sonora Rose) from Dill cardstock. Emboss these, too!
- Old photo using the oval die that comes with Findlay Frame
- Adhere Violet Gingham paper to Licorice mat then attach to front of Kraft Note Card.
- Use Quickie Glue Stick or 2-way glue to attach photo to inside of Findlay Frame then adhere to Aloe paper. Attach all to front of card.
- Lightly distress the Sonora Rose using Dusty Concord Distress Ink and a finger dauber. Attach leaves to back for flower with Glossy Accents or Matte Medium.
- Attach Sonora Rose to front of card with foam tape.
That cute little girl in the frame is my mom on her First Communion. I'll have to ask her, but I'm thinking it was about 1942. I thought this would make a perfect Mother's Day card! Think she'll like it Hope so...and I hope you like it, too.
Want to see a couple of other cards we made? Check out my blog.
I'll be back soon to share a card we made at Priceless Scrapbooks in Ocala, FL.