Happy Halloween! I hope your Trick or Treating isn't too cold! Our kids have always been lucky enough to go Trick or Treating twice once on the weekend in our area and again on Halloween by Grandma.
I wanted to share one more spooky card for Halloween and I knew that Haunted Mansion was going to be the star! :)
- Cut two panels of white cardstock and distress with yellow, orange and brown dye inks.
- On the largest panel stamp the Vintage Halloween image repeatedly using brown ink until the surface is covered.
- On the second panel stamp the Christmas Music repeatedly using brown ink until covered. Stamp over that with the crows using brown ink. Highlight with white gel pen.
- Stamp the tag using brown ink on white cardstock and die cut.
- Distress the tag using the same dye inks as the background.
- Stamp the haunted mansion using brown ink. Highlight with white gel pen.
- Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock, cut, sponge with dye inks and mount on brown cardstock.
- For the tags background. Cut brown cardstock to the correct width and make longer than the length of the tag by two inches. Cut bottom with Charlotte Border Die Cut. Tape tag onto brown background in position and trim off top and corners.
- Add ribbons and assemble card.
Have a spooktacular Halloween!