Hi there! My name is Deborah, and, like Sue T. yesterday, I'm a newbie to the Memory Box Design Team. I'm thrilled to be here and very happy with the latest collection. You're going to love playing with these new stamps!
I'll admit I had a terrible time trying to decide which stamp to play with first, but the trio of penguins seemed to be calling my name.
And when penguins call a girl's name... well, she'd best listen!
- Sleek Penguins (CL383) stamp
- Memory Box white card
- Cardstock (black, hazel, white)
- Black pearls
- Diamond Stickles
- VersaFine black ink
- Zig black brush marker
- Making Memories alphabet stickers
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
- EKSuccess snowflake punch
- Emboss 2 pieces of white cardstock with Swiss Dots folder and punch out three snowflakes from one piece.
- Cut cardstock panels (4" x 5.25" black, 3.25" x 5" hazel, and 3" x 4" embossed white)
- Tear embossed white panel in half lengthwise.
- Apply Stickles to white panel and snowflakes; set aside to dry.
- Stamp penguins with black VersaFIne ink onto white cardstock and cut out.
- Use Zig brush marker to blacken the edges of the penguins and set them aside.
- Apply alphabet stickers to hazel panel.
- Once Stickles are dry, stack and adhere white, hazel, and black panels to card.
- Adhere snowflakes and black pearls.
- Attach penguins to card with pop-dots.
If you enjoyed what I did with these penguins today, please check back here on September 25th, 6:00 a.m., to see what happens next.
Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!