I decided I wanted to make a simple treat box I could use for our placeholders at the Christmas dinner table, and the Memory Box Butterilk Carton is a perfect solution.
The name will go on a strip of card beneath the ornament. (I apologize for the somewhat washed out photo - the picture doesn't do the tree dies' embossing justice.)
S U P P L I E S
Memory Box Dies (Advent Calendar, Buttermilk Carton, Frosted Pine Tree, Frosted Spruce Tree, Small Flock of Doves) and Stamp (Snow Flurry); Cardstock: Desert Storm (Neenah); Ink: Frost White Pigment (ColorBox); Accents: gems (My Mind's Eye); Ribbons: Martha Stewart, generic lace; Other: foam dimensional tape, Score Tape, mini-glue dots
I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Die cut Buttermilk Carton and assemble.
- Stamp and heat set each set of the carton.
- Wrap lace around carton top and adhere with glue dots.
- Tie ribbon into bow and adhere.
- Die cut trees, birds, and date ornament.
- Adhere with dimensional tape: trees, then birds.
- Adhere gems.
- Write name on tag and adhere to slanted part of carton (not shown here).
- Adhere ornament with gem to center of ribbon.
Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!