Papers: Memory Box kraft notecard, Memory Box wassail notecard, Memory Box Holly Jolly pp
Stamp Ink: SU garden green, Colorbox Fluid Chalk dark brown
Stamps: Memory Box Stick Tree C1412, Memory Box Plain Snowglobe D1407
Embellishments: Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing folder, sewing machine, Copic E29, snowflake charm from A Charming Place, misc. printed ribbon, FlowerSoft polar white
1. Stamp the Plain Snowglobe onto the lower right hand corner of the 12x12 Evergreen Bough paper and cut out. If needed, color in the bottom of the snowglobe with Copic marker.
2. Stamp the Stick Tree three separate times onto Memory Box Kraft paper. Stamp only part of the stamp each time to get different sized trees, and cut each tree out.
3. Add white Flower Soft to the bottom of the snowglobe and dots within the snowglobe to look like snow. Let dry.
4. Cut a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Holly Jolly patterned paper. Ink the edges and adhere to a Memory Box kraft notecard.
5. Cut a 3" x 3" piece of Wassail paper. Emboss, ink the edges, and attach to notecard as shown.
6. Stitch around both the pieces of paper on the notecard as shown.
7. Adhere a piece of pre-printed ribbon, a charm, and the snowglobe to finish.
If you haven't started your holiday cards yet, I hope today's creation provides you with some great inspiration. Have a great weekend, and see you with another creation soon! Thanks for stopping by!